The Laser Standard Men’s Under-21 World Championship 2014 will be held in Douarnenez, France.
This is a restricted entry allocated championship. Sailors wishing to enter must first complete an application form.
Total entry for this event is limited to 160 sailors.
Standard U21 Worlds – Important Dates
– Close of applications for initial allocation of places: 27 April 2014, 23:59 Central Daylight Time
– Ranking of applications by National Laser Associations: Until 4 May 2014 23:59 Central Daylight Time
– First round of place offers begins: 6 May 2014
– Late application opens: 6 May 2014
– Entry closing date: 18 July 2014
At this time there are no ILCA supplied charter boats for this event. ILCA is working to arrange for charter boats but cannot guarantee a supply. More information will be sent to all applicants as it become available.
Please contact your authorized Laser dealer for charter boat opportunities.
Tél. +33 (0)2 98 46 22 21
Accommodation and Additional Information
Additional information about the venue, accommodation and travel details are available on the host’s championship website.